Pageviews:

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nights and Knights

Sometimes it can be hard when you have very hard problems especially at night when everybody's asleep. That happened to me last night because I wanted my lamp on and my brother wanted the regular light on. I ended up losing my iPod. I got furious and got punished and then I got even more furious and I had my lamp bending back so when I tried to turn it off it fell down without me knowing. And I got that taken away from me too. Also my baseball glove, my baseballs that were signed.


Funny story about that. I really wanted Todd Helton's autograph and Matt Holliday, but we don't live in Colorado anymore so I asked my dad and he signed both of their names so it really looks like they signed it. Except I tried to sign it first in red and black colored marker.


After a while in the bathroom I heard my dad say, "Colin get out here the lights are turning out in a couple of minutes." I did and then I noticed that my lamp was gone and I asked my dad, "Where's my lamp?" He said he took it away and my mouth dropped like an anchor and I just started flipping out like there was a chimpanzee was in my shorts looking for gold bananas. That was the end of all my stuff and just every thing. Later that night my mom and dad saw that I had a bloody nose and I didn't know it at all. My mom even made me take a shower later. I just was in there because of the warm water.


Really that night made me realize how sick we are. That's just what happened to me one night. That was the end of the bad stuff and it's the end of my blog for today too. BYE.

2 comments:

  1. I hope a chimpanzee never gets in your pants again, but I'm glad that you can get out your aggression in your blog. Don't worry, we will get better, and things will get better at night for you :). I love you!
    --Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin,
    I love you. And I'm proud of you. You're a great writer and I'm glad you can share everything.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete