Pageviews:

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Every Day Life

You know, it's hard to be in a family with 9 kids and we had mold. But you know I know God made us go through this for a reason. But I was one of the most sick of them, in fact I was the one who noticed the Mold; it was right up under the bath and I asked my dad before I went to bed ''hey dad what are those lines up there" "that's water damage," he said. That was the day before we asked our neighbors to come over and look at it. But I did not know at that time what the future would hold. But we were taken out of school and we stayed at a place called the Mosaic. But we were taken out of that and found a house that I like to call the Gomez house. We have been in 6 houses and we have names for all of them like the True Vista house, the Gomez house, the Vince house, the Gedimodous house, the Andrada house, and this house which is going to be called the Javelina house. We found pesticides in the Gedimodouse house and we could not breathe. Some of us even slept outside for it, that's how chemically sensitive we are. But that reminds me that I should tell you about my symptoms', such as my chest booming inside of me and I had migraines that I went to the hospital for 3 times my hands were numb and so were my legs I had blurry vision and glasses and so that's the end of my symptoms and that's the end of my blog too. BYE

1 comment:

  1. Wow Colin. That's quite a story! Good job explaining all of your symptoms. You are
    a true survivor and I'm proud of you.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete