Pageviews:

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Concert

Usually on October 31st we would go trick or treating for candy, but we would never be able to eat any candy at all, because all the sweetened stuff in it. We cannot handle that kind of stuff because it will send me sky high with my blood sugars and will give me migraines, (that I might have to go to the hospital for). Reagan will get dizzy, Kaitlyn will feel very very sick and she will feel tired and stuff like that all because of a little piece of high high high sugar.But this year is going to be way different because we have free tickets to a concert here in Arizona and the best part is we also have free backstage passes for all eleven of us.I can not wait at all and it's happening on Halloween and it works out because we can't go trick or treating and we've been bobbling our minds for what to do for Halloween. And we finally got something to look forward to because I am definitely going to go. And I also have another thing to look forward to too and it's called Disney land on my birthday because every tenth birthday you get to go with one of our parents to someplace special. Imagine that!

But believe it or not I've never been to a real live concert so I'm sure this is going to be alot of fun I'm sure. I think after I've experienced this I will want to say, "encore, encore, encore!"

Then I'll be like a Michael Jackson fan and start crying saying "please please please please" after all they've done something like that before I'm sure. But hey that's just me. Also I want to say that if you ever need help with pain in your stomach or bad headaches then go to my mom's blog and you can leave a comment. That's the end of my blog for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Colin!

    Thanks so much for giving us these glimpses into your life! You have a lot to share with others, and I hope you'll keep up the great work! It's exciting to hear about the fun activities you have coming up--let us know how you like the concert, and Disneyland, too! (I LOVE Disneyland, by the way! I hope you'll have a chance to check out the Pirates of the Caribbean boat ride--it's VERY cool!)

    Thanks again for blogging! Blessings from your friend in Illinois,

    Mrs. Parmelee

    ReplyDelete