Pageviews:

Friday, October 9, 2009

Dr.Gray

It's very hard to be moving here and there with houses and doctors and stuff like that but that's what I want to talk about right now. We have been to 35 different doctors all saying, "I have never heard of what he or she has," but one of our doctors in Colorado she was moving to Arizona, and she said she had heard of this doctor in a place called Benson, Arizona. He had long gray hair he's probably in his early 60s. Now get this, he has type 2 diabetes, and I have type 1. The difference between the two is because type 2 you have to watch your diet, but type 1 you have to dose for every thing you have that has carbs. But he was amazing. He helped us a whole bunch, especially this one night, when we were going to his office and I had cut my hand with scissors and thank God for stitches. I had to have them on for a week and that's how I learned how to ride my scooter with one hand. But any way I had gone low when I got there and he had a look at it. He had to take my mom's jacket off of my hand. He saw a whole bunch of blood pouring out. My mom was as scared as me when we were at the hospital.  I had no idea if I was going to stay there the whole night or not.
The hard part about it happening that day is that it was Reagan's birthday (he's the one with the gray shirt). When I talked to him on the phone he said he had gotten a new ipod that was black and he said that I could use it the whole day tomorrow. But that is tomorrow.


And yet still I don't know what tomorrow will hold.




No comments:

Post a Comment