Pageviews:

Monday, October 12, 2009

Breathing

My family and I always have to do a thing that is good for your lungs, it's called breathing. Breathing is a thing that one of our doctors showed us he said that if you do this every day our breathing and temper will get way better. What it shows you is how your doing with your breathing and you can even play games and green is really good if you have 100 green it means that you are doing really good, blue is medium and red is really bad. also were doing it every day but last night I had a bad dream and I asked my mom if I should do breathing because she was up at that time and she said that's a great idea. I can have lots of times when I wake up my mom and some of those times it's because I'm low.


But that's a different story. But later that night I had another dream and it was a pretty good one actually because it was about our house that we lost and i saw my dad and my brother Reagan sitting on our new couch watching TV and they looked at me and smiled because i got our house back. Then i woke up . I still don't know what that dream was for but I still do not know what the future will hold.

2 comments:

  1. I was so proud of you for thinking of breathing that night, Colin! You are doing great with everything we're doing.I'm proud of you!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colin!
    My name is Melissa Simmons, and I am your new teacher.
    I am so sorry you had a bad dream, but how cool is your breathing machine!It sounds like something we could all use.
    I was looking at the countdown to your birthday. Is today your birthday?
    I am looking forward to meeting you and your family!
    God bless!
    Mrs. Simmons

    ReplyDelete