Pageviews:

Monday, March 15, 2010

Leaving In November

In November we will leave this house, because of a court thing (I forgot what it's called). I hope you know our mold story, and if you don't then I'll have to explain it to you. You see, we were in a house in Colorado, and we had to leave it because of, dare I say it, MOLD. And most importantly we had the highest score of Stachybotrys which is one of the most dangerous MOLDS. I'll tell you the names of the molds: Stachybotrys,Aspergillus,Penicillium, Cladosprium, and Chaetomium. That's all I know but my mom knows like every thing there is to know about mold. You can visit HER website at www.moldrecovery.blogspot.com.

Anyway i hope you know enough about our mold story to follow along. So we leave from here in November for a court hearing (I figured it out).

My family is doing very well with what we are doing and how we changed over the last few years. It's still hard to keep up with it but we do it anyway. The picture below shows all 11 family members well Megans not there she was feeling sick so it's 10 family members. I'll tell you their names from the left all the way to the right. It goes Ryan, Kaitlyn, Mom, Kristen, Reagan, Dad, Me, Shannon (also known as she, she,) Brandon, and last but not least Erin. And Megan's not there.



Over the last couple of years I have been one of the most improved of the family. I went from eating Pop Tarts to eating unhealthy cereal. I went from eating cereal to eating Breakfast Bowls. I went from eating breakfast bowls to eating Luna Bars. I went from eating Luna Bars to LaraBars, from LaraBars to smoothies, etc. etc. Every day I wonder when i'm going to heal and yet I am healing, and better healing then you could ask for. My first healing is the diet, my second is the love my family and God have showed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment