Pageviews:

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Avocado Ice Cream

Over the years, my body has adapted to many different types of foods. Foods that I swore that I would never try. But, with every promise, there is a flaw. Because the second we moved out of our house in Colorado, it was the first second that would change my life, my friends, and my eating habits. Okay, maybe not that second, but, still, you get the picture.
However, when my sister Erin presented to me an idea for a substitute for ice cream, I "Bahffed" it off, saying nothing could replace ice cream. I was wrong. She had made two different types of ice cream that day. Chocolate and Lime. When my eyes feasted upon the chocolate, I gasped in shock. It was the most wonderful-looking food I'd seen in a long time. I knew then that there was always hope. 
So, from that day, I made and expanded upon the idea of avocado ice cream. Whenever I tell someone about it, usually they cringe in disgust saying, "I hate avocados". And well, I can't say I blame them. I hate plain avocados too. I can only have avocados when it's with ice cream. So, to make people understand what it looks like and such I made a video:


In this video, I used a Stick Blender. However, as I said, I've expanded upon that idea. I now use a food processor.
Over many years, my body has adapted to many foods. And avocado ice cream is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment