Pageviews:

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Second Month on The Diet

The second month has definitely been an experience for me. It has actually brought me closer to God in a way that was very hard. The hardest part was that, well, we once again found stachybotrus in our home in Arizona. We are actually remediating it even as I write this. We found it in one of our three bathrooms where the drywall was right by the shower curtain. When we would take a shower, sometimes the floor would get wet there because the bathtub isn't that big and the tile is close to the tub. Anyway, the wall got wet and some stachybotrus grew right under our noses.


Now that I got that out of my system I want to talk about the bringing me closer to the God kind of thing. I know, I know, I'm completely changing the subject but, I just want to say this month I got to be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is how it went. Me, my older sister Kaitlyn, and my younger brother Brandon started a Bible study every day exept for on the weekends. I've also ordered a WWJD necklace for us three. The new life is hard very, very hard. But I have my family my caring friends the Camachos (I think that's how thier names spelled) and of course God's word, the Bible. And just to throw this in, I also have the Left Behind kids series my dad wrote. His name is (just in case you don't know) Chris Fabry. And it's pronounced fay-bree.


Now to get to the diet part of this post. It has definitely been a struggle for me and the family. The mold has really set us off so it's a good thing we started this diet when we did otherwise, well I don't know what would have happened. We probably would be alot more sick than we are right now. I now have a exellent stir fry that my mom approves of. I feed it to me myself and I. ;). My butcher friend helped me with the idea last month if you read it. We definitely have made some inprovements with what we can eat. Like now me and Brandon can have Goat Milk Yogurt again where as in the beginning of the diet we couldn't. The soup is always (well not always, sometimes) stalked up. We now have this routine kind of thing where me and my lucky faithful sidekick Brandon do the breakfast dishes together and get paid 10$ every 2 weeks. But we also have this kind of thing wher my big brother Ryan is the soup manager, my other big brother Reagan is garage manager me and Brandon are dishes managers. 


I can tell God brought us down this (kind of hard) road just to see the brilliantly shining light at the end. Thank you, see you next month.   

1 comment: