Pageviews:

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Night and Day

Today I wrote a poem about Christmas which is only in 3 days. It's about me getting ready for Christmas watching lots of stuff like snow fall stuff like that.
hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Christmas day
It's almost time to open gifts
Santa's working on his sleigh
As the snowfall begins to drift

I hang up my red stocking
The tree glistens with Christmas lights
The cookies smell is shocking
The big presents give lots of fights

I sit there waiting for him
Eager to unwrap the presents
The night begins to get thin
Maybe he'll be here in seconds

It's finally Christmas day
They are all eating fairly fast
Don't get blown away they say
They all say that it was a blast!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment